Thursday, January 3, 2008

Abule

Welcome to Abule. I thought of a billion ways to start this blog and I had to just say that. Pah!
Ok, a little background first. Abule is simple Yoruba for village. But in this case, it's my little hamlet. A place where you can come over and hang out. And trust me, you'll always wanna hang out.
No parties with me though. Just gist. About a lot of stuff. Stuff you might not hear anyone else talk about.
So what do I want from you? Nothing much. Just leave a comment occasionally. And let's be friends.
With time, I intend to 'set up my crib' for anyone that wants to hang out more regularly. But let's see how this goes first.
So, what do you wanna talk about? Tell me. Now.

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Was this part of your new year resolution? Anyway sha, welcome to blogville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, missy. New year resolution? We'll talk about later.
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patience, luv.

    I can understand your anticipation... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Modupe, After a quick search online, I see you have an blog called abule.
    Abule is my last name.
    My name is Azelio Abule Im brasilian . I live in Sao Paulo.
    I am very to understand the meaning of my last name ...
    you have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete