Saturday, January 19, 2008

Angry

I was angry last night. Somebody pissed me off... And it felt good.
It's funny how rage makes me feel. Some people associate anger with negative emotions. I associate it with a rush of adrenaline, the feeling of power, strength, and clarity. I usually know exactly what I am going to do when I am pissed. I may express it in action. Or inaction. But my favourite is words. Quiet words. The right phrase placed in the right scenario will have the effect of a nuclear explosion, quietly unleashed... And with it comes the satisfaction of vengeance duly executed.
I really need to forgive more. Actually, as someone put it, forgiveness is informed self-interest. I agree. So after the nuclear attack, I do forgive. And then take a very nice nap. And wake up refreshed. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment